Wednesday 27 January 2016

                                   100WC By:RainbowSunshine                              
                                             Unexpected Incident

"What!?" hollered my mom.

 I ran into the room to see what happened, my whole family was there. "No, this can't be!" She sobbed. 

"Why is mom crying?" I questioned my sister.

"Grandfather past away." She whispered.

 I was shocked! Mom couldn't even go to grandfather's funeral, because he lived in Pakistan. I would see mom crying all the time, but later that day she decides, she's going to Pakistan. Getting her bags, my mom started packing up. When we all got to the airport, as my mom entered the check-in door, I felt dissatisfied. I'm already missing her. Can't wait till she's back.

3 comments:

  1. I love your story so touching maybe add a few powerful words and if its a real story i'm so sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your story is based on what just happened , reality. You are saying the word mom way to much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story... iI didnt see anything wrong. GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete