Wednesday 13 January 2016

              100 Word Challenge By: RainbowSunshine
                               Week#2
              The Ghost of the Woman in White.

There she stood in front of me, the woman in the white dress, with bloody eyes. Holding a knife, she whispers, "I'm gonna get you!" in a cackled voice. I looked around the room I'm in, and I found a door, I ran through the door like the wind. Then I found a big crowd of people lining up for something, I thought I should join the crowd so that the woman doesn't find me, as I joined the queue, all of a sudden, it's pitch black! I shivered, the woman getting closer and closer, I wished I was dreaming.

2 comments:

  1. What's happening I'm totally lost so I don't know please respond and explain😐😅😁😬😶

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story is about a girl, getting chased by a ghost.

    ReplyDelete