Thursday 14 April 2016

                                 100WC BY:RainbowSunshine
                                 Week#13

                              Mountain Climbing
When I looked at the mountain that was nearly touching the sky, I felt like puking.

 "There's no way I'm climbing that mountain." I cried.

But I had a weird urge to climb the mountain. As I took my first step, It felt like I was getting closer to the top, but the spot just grew and grew. Finally, when I got to the top, my foot slipped! Right when I fell to the ground, I saw a big, heavy rock falling down, coming towards me. When the rock was an inch away from my face... I woke up!

 "Thank god it was a dream." I cheered.

2 comments:

  1. The ending was very surprising! Why did you feel like puking when looking at the mountain? You could use some more descriptive language. You have a lot of I's that you could fix. Otherwise the story was very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The character felt like puking because he was going to climb the mountain, and the mountain was so high that it gave the character a weird feeling like wanting to puke. And by the way, it was a DREAM.

    ReplyDelete